IIF Shonan Health Innovation Park

information

F-22

Location
26-1, Muraoka-Higashi 2-chome, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa, Japan
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
38,500
Date Acquired
Sep. 30, 2020
Aug. 02, 2021
Construction Completion
Feb. 15, 2011
Number of Stories
Main building: 9-story steel frame roof *1
Land Size
220,356.28 m2
Zoning
Industrial area / Industrial-only area
Total Floor Space
298,435.64 m2
Number of Tenants
8
Occupancy Ratio
100%
Major Tenant
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited

*1 Number of stories is described main building.
*2 IIF acquired 60% co-ownership interest of the trust beneficiary right in real estate of this property on September 30, 2020 (acquisition price: 23,100 million yen) and the remaining 40% co-ownership interest on August 2, 2021 (acquisition price: 15,400 million yen).

IIF acquired a Life Science Park equipped with one of the largest research facilities in Japan, through a CRE propose to Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited. Institutions from industry-government-academia fields, drug discovery companies and next-generation medical companies also use this property as a facility that aims to industrialize in the cutting-edge medical field to be expected to expand the market in the future.
In addition, we will secure stable earnings over the medium term through a lease agreement (master lease) with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
At the same time, the Asset Manager will jointly operate facilities with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, which is well versed in the pharmaceutical and drug discovery business, and Mitsubishi Corporation, which has actively studied and explored various measures to promote engagement with business in the healthcare, drug discovery support, and biological related businesses, and engaged in complex urban development activities as part of the redevelopment plan for the surrounding area, while also utilizing the global expertise of the KKR Group, the sponsor, to enhance asset value in the future.

Income

Please refer to "Performance by Property (xls)"

Map

F-22

IIF Shonan Health Innovation Park

Location
26-1, Muraoka-Higashi 2-chome, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa, Japan
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
38,500
Date Acquired
Sep. 30, 2020
Aug. 02, 2021
Construction Completion
Feb. 15, 2011
Number of Stories
Main building: 9-story steel frame roof *1
Land Size
220,356.28 m2
Zoning
Industrial area / Industrial-only area
Total Floor Space
298,435.64 m2
Number of Tenants
8
Occupancy Ratio
100%
Major Tenant
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited

*1 Number of stories is described main building.
*2 IIF acquired 60% co-ownership interest of the trust beneficiary right in real estate of this property on September 30, 2020 (acquisition price: 23,100 million yen) and the remaining 40% co-ownership interest on August 2, 2021 (acquisition price: 15,400 million yen).