IIF Yokohama Shinyamashita
R&D Center

information

F-8

Location
16, Shinyamashita 1-chome, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
3,810
Date Acquired
Mar. 01, 2016
Jul. 01, 2016
Construction Completion
Aug. 24, 2007
Number of Stories
3 stories above ground and 1 basement floor
Land Size
3,872.25 m2
Total Floor Space
4,832.18 m2
Number of Tenants
1
Occupancy Ratio
100.0 %
Major Tenant
TRW Automotive Japan Co., Ltd.

*IIF acquired a 0.3% co-ownership interest of the property on March 1, 2016 (acquisition price: 11 million yen) and the remaining 99.7% co-ownership interest of the property on July 1, 2016 (acquisition price: 3,798 million yen).

The property is located at a site that is within a ten-minute walk to Motomachi-Chukagai Station of the Minatomirai Line, which offers an advantageous proximity to potential corporate customers in that area. It also features good access to office areas in downtown Tokyo, being about ten minutes to Yokohama Station and about 40 minutes to Tokyo Station. In addition, this property is evaluated highly due to the fact that it is located within walking distance from the nearest station despite being in a semi-industrial area.
The facility is relatively new and is equipped with specifications that are both necessary and sufficient to function as a research & development center. The property can easily be used as a research & development facility for a broad range of manufacturing due to features such as individual air-conditioning, a ceiling height of 4.6 meters (partly 6.5 meters), a maximum floor weight capacity of 1.2 tons/m2 for the first floor, large-scale inspection equipment such as that for high-voltage power reception and an electric power supply for inspection. It is also equipped with emergency generators to support the continued operation of the facility in emergencies and a security system with contactless IC cards.

Income

Please refer to "Performance by Property (xls)"

Map

F-8

IIF Yokohama Shinyamashita
R&D Center

Location
16, Shinyamashita 1-chome, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
3,810
Date Acquired
Mar. 01, 2016
Jul. 01, 2016
Construction Completion
Aug. 24, 2007
Number of Stories
3 stories above ground and 1 basement floor
Land Size
3,872.25 m2
Total Floor Space
4,832.18 m2
Number of Tenants
1
Occupancy Ratio
100.0 %
Major Tenant
TRW Automotive Japan Co., Ltd.

*IIF acquired a 0.3% co-ownership interest of the property on March 1, 2016 (acquisition price: 11 million yen) and the remaining 99.7% co-ownership interest of the property on July 1, 2016 (acquisition price: 3,798 million yen).