IIF Osaka Konohana
Logistics Center

IIF Osaka Konohana Logistics Center1
IIF Osaka Konohana Logistics Center2
IIF Osaka Konohana Logistics Center3

information

L-31

Location
4-51, Shimaya 4-chome, Konohana-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
8,700
Date Acquired
Jul. 01, 2016
Feb. 20, 2017
Construction Completion
Jan. 07, 1991
Number of Stories
Main Bldg. : 7 stories
Annex 1: 1 story
Annex 2: 1 story
Annex 3: 1 story
Land Size
23,359.57 m2
Total Floor Space
34,159.61 m2
Number of Tenants
1
Occupancy Ratio
100.0 %
Major Tenant
Sagawa Express Co., Ltd.

*IIF acquired a 51% co-ownership interest of the trust beneficiary right in real estate of this property on July 1, 2016 (acquisition price: 4,437 million yen) and the remaining 49% co-ownership interest on February 20, 2017 (acquisition price: 4,263 million yen).

The property is a logistic facility, which tenant is “Sagawa Express Co., Ltd.”, a major logistics company.
The property is located in an advantageous location in the Osaka Bay area about six kilometers from central Osaka and very close to both the entrance and exit to the Hanshin Expressway and the JR cargo station, Ajikawaguchi Station. The closest station, Ajikawaguchi Station is one of four JR cargo stations in Osaka Prefecture. Because of the supercargo trains dedicated to Sagawa Express that are operated daily between Ajikawaguchi Station and the JR Tokyo Cargo Terminal (in Yashio, Shinagawa Ward), the facility is regarded as an important base for the tenant in the Kansai region.
The facility, a logistics base specializing in cargo collection and delivery, is versatile, with several floors dedicated to delivery functions and other floors dedicated to distribution processing.

Income

Please refer to "Performance by Property (xls)"

Map

L-31

IIF Osaka Konohana
Logistics Center

Location
4-51, Shimaya 4-chome, Konohana-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
8,700
Date Acquired
Jul. 01, 2016
Feb. 20, 2017
Construction Completion
Jan. 07, 1991
Number of Stories
Main Bldg. : 7 stories
Annex 1: 1 story
Annex 2: 1 story
Annex 3: 1 story
Land Size
23,359.57 m2
Total Floor Space
34,159.61 m2
Number of Tenants
1
Occupancy Ratio
100.0 %
Major Tenant
Sagawa Express Co., Ltd.

*IIF acquired a 51% co-ownership interest of the trust beneficiary right in real estate of this property on July 1, 2016 (acquisition price: 4,437 million yen) and the remaining 49% co-ownership interest on February 20, 2017 (acquisition price: 4,263 million yen).