IIF Fukuoka Hakozaki
Logistics Center I

IIF Fukuoka Hakozaki Logistics Center I 1
IIF Fukuoka Hakozaki Logistics Center I 2
IIF Fukuoka Hakozaki Logistics Center I 3

information

L-34

Location
14-31, Hakozakifuto 4-chome, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
5,170
Date Acquired
Feb. 20, 2017
Feb. 01, 2018
Construction Completion
Feb. 18, 2008
Number of Stories
4 stories
Land Size
13,400.00 m2
Total Floor Space
24,771.74 m2
Number of Tenants
3
Occupancy Ratio
100.0 %
Major Tenant
Fukuoka Soko Co., Ltd.

*IIF acquired a 60% co-ownership interest of the trust beneficiary right in real estate of this property on February 20, 2017 (acquisition price: 3,115 million yen) and the remaining 40% co-ownership interest on February 1, 2018 (acquisition price: 2,055 million yen).

The property is located in the harbor district of Fukuoka City, an area where manufacturing plants and logistics facilities are concentrated and allowed 24-hour operation. The property is also situated to offer good accessibility to the interchange, port of Hakata, Fukuoka airport and railway cargo terminal station. In addition, its proximity to urban districts and several residential areas within commuting distance enables the tenant to secure workforce easily.
The property is a high-grade multi-tenant logistics facility equipped with four freight elevators and four vertical conveyers, and double-sided truck berths on the first floor, which enable cross-docking operation.

Income

Please refer to "Performance by Property (xls)"

Map

L-34

IIF Fukuoka Hakozaki
Logistics Center I

Location
14-31, Hakozakifuto 4-chome, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
5,170
Date Acquired
Feb. 20, 2017
Feb. 01, 2018
Construction Completion
Feb. 18, 2008
Number of Stories
4 stories
Land Size
13,400.00 m2
Total Floor Space
24,771.74 m2
Number of Tenants
3
Occupancy Ratio
100.0 %
Major Tenant
Fukuoka Soko Co., Ltd.

*IIF acquired a 60% co-ownership interest of the trust beneficiary right in real estate of this property on February 20, 2017 (acquisition price: 3,115 million yen) and the remaining 40% co-ownership interest on February 1, 2018 (acquisition price: 2,055 million yen).