IIF Fukuoka Hakozaki
Logistics Center Ⅱ

IIF Fukuoka Hakozaki Logistics Center Ⅱ1
IIF Fukuoka Hakozaki Logistics Center Ⅱ2
IIF Fukuoka Hakozaki Logistics Center Ⅱ3

information

L-35

Location
1-18, Hakozakifuto 4-chome, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
10,179
Date Acquired
Feb. 20, 2017
Feb. 18, 2018
Mar. 14, 2018
Construction Completion
Mar. 01, 2008
Feb. 01, 2018
Number of Stories
Main Bldg:4 stories
Extension:3 stories
Land Size
27,371.86 m2
Total Floor Space
53,289.44 m2
Number of Tenants
5
Occupancy Ratio
100.0 %
Major Tenant
NTT LOGISCO Inc.

*IIF acquired a 60% co-ownership interest of the trust beneficiary right in real estate of this property on February 20, 2017 (acquisition price: 5,451 million yen) and the remaining 40% co-ownership interest on February 1, 2018 (acquisition price: 3,593 million yen).

Please click here for details of the environmental certification.

The property is located in the harbor district of Fukuoka City, an area where manufacturing plants and logistics facilities are concentrated and allowed 24-hour operation. The property is also situated to offer good accessibility to the interchange, port of Hakata, Fukuoka airport and railway cargo terminal station. And furthermore, its proximity to urban districts and several residential areas within commuting distance enables the tenant to secure workforce easily.
The facility is equipped with three freight elevators and three vertical conveyers enabling tenants to handle many type of cargo. The floor space on the first floor can be partitioned into up to four sections and is equipped with double-sided truck berths.

Please clickhere for details of the environmental certification.

Income

Please refer to "Performance by Property (xls)"

Map

L-35

IIF Fukuoka Hakozaki
Logistics Center Ⅱ

Location
1-18, Hakozakifuto 4-chome, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
10,179
Date Acquired
Feb. 20, 2017
Feb. 18, 2018
Mar. 14, 2018
Construction Completion
Mar. 01, 2008
Feb. 01, 2018
Number of Stories
Main Bldg:4 stories
Extension:3 stories
Land Size
27,371.86 m2
Total Floor Space
53,289.44 m2
Number of Tenants
5
Occupancy Ratio
100.0 %
Major Tenant
NTT LOGISCO Inc.

*IIF acquired a 60% co-ownership interest of the trust beneficiary right in real estate of this property on February 20, 2017 (acquisition price: 5,451 million yen) and the remaining 40% co-ownership interest on February 1, 2018 (acquisition price: 3,593 million yen).