IIF Itabashi
Logistics Center

IIF Itabashi Logistics Center1
IIF Itabashi Logistics Center2
IIF Itabashi Logistics Center3

information

L-36

Location
7-7, Higashi-sakashita 2-chome, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
1,717
Date Acquired
Feb. 20, 2017
Mar. 08, 2018
Construction Completion
May 18, 2007
Number of Stories
4 stories
Land Size
2,522.30 m2
Total Floor Space
5,057.68 m2
Number of Tenants
1
Occupancy Ratio
100%
Major Tenant
Higashi Twenty One Co., Ltd.

*IIF acquired a 75% co-ownership interest of the trust beneficiary right in real estate of this property on March 21, 2017 (acquisition price: 9,075 million yen) and the remaining 25% co-ownership interest on March 8, 2018 (acquisition price: 3,025 million yen).

The property,“Tokyo Integrated Logistics Center”, is tenant's primary base of 3PL* operation. It is a collection and delivery station in northern Tokyo that is located in the Tokyo-Gaikan Expressway area and has good access to the National Route 17 and the Metropolitan Expressway Route No.5 Ikebukuro Line.The property is a logistics facility equipped with highly-versatile floor load and ceiling height specifications as an urban-type distribution center.

* 3PL (Third Party Logistics) is a business providing logistics services to consigners who outsource such logistics functions in their business operations.

Income

Please refer to "Performance by Property (xls)"

Map

L-36

IIF Itabashi
Logistics Center

Location
7-7, Higashi-sakashita 2-chome, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
1,717
Date Acquired
Feb. 20, 2017
Mar. 08, 2018
Construction Completion
May 18, 2007
Number of Stories
4 stories
Land Size
2,522.30 m2
Total Floor Space
5,057.68 m2
Number of Tenants
1
Occupancy Ratio
100%
Major Tenant
Higashi Twenty One Co., Ltd.

*IIF acquired a 75% co-ownership interest of the trust beneficiary right in real estate of this property on March 21, 2017 (acquisition price: 9,075 million yen) and the remaining 25% co-ownership interest on March 8, 2018 (acquisition price: 3,025 million yen).